Trailing Evaluation (CyberTracker)
As this eval is open for anyone, this text is in English.
- In collaboration with Casey McFarland, senior tracker / external evaluator USA
In two days, with a maximum of 4 participants you will be assessed on the criteria mentioned below. We will be trailing large hooved animals (red deer, fallow deer).
As soon as we enter the woods, we will try and find a fresh trail. From that moment on we will be on the trail! Group numbers are small so each and everyone has enough opportunities to be in the lead position.
Spoor recognition, spoor anticipation, anticipation of dangerous situations, alertness and stealth are the 5 main criteria on which an evaluation is based upon. These main categories are each again divided again in 5 subcategories.
All these criteria combined make a trailing evaluation a thorough and indepth learning experience.
A thorough feedback will be given at the end of the two days, plus a final score where you stand in terms of skill level.
We have posted a number of stories about trailing on our BLOG. You will be linked to others via this one.
(The fotogallery is best viewed on a large screen)
- 2 intense days in the field
- 1 location
- big steps forward in your skills
- afterwards a view on your strengths in terms of knowledge, and what skills to work on
- international CyberTracker certificate at the end
Data:Trailing Evaluation (CyberTracker)
- 1 oktober 2019 tot 2 oktober 2019
- 3 oktober 2019 tot 4 oktober 2019
Duration: 2 full days
Number of participants: 4 max
Location: info will be send after enlisting
Price: € 275,= (tax included)
Lunch not included